Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2013

SISTAR - 씨스타 - at DSU!

Anyong,

the day before yesterday there was the University festival at Dongseo University. I didn't think about going there actually.... BUT when my roommate told me that there will be one of these K-Pop girl groups I was a little bit curious. He told me that Sistar would come to our university. It was kind of unbelievable.

But then Elisa found a poster which told us the same. Even my coworker proved the fact, that they will come over to our campus.

Elisa and me went to the festival around 7 pm and then we watched a talent contest where students sang, danced and did other stuff.... of course it was a nice atmosphere and the contestants were really talented. At 9 pm Sistar has been introduced by a huge firework! And the second it has been finished Sistar came to the stage to perform.



 One of the professors told me the next day that the university payed around 30.000.000 Won for the show. They sang 20 min... that makes 250 € for each member per minute kkkkk I wanna be a K-Pop star too....


Check the videos below!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen