Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2013

FIX - Party triplet - Michael Marky and Elisa!

Anyong,

last Saturday right away after the firework Elisa and me went to my home to team up with my roommate Mark! We had a little dance session in our room and we dressed up while drinking Silkys kkk (Soju and Milkys).


After getting ready for the club we took a taxi to get to Seomyeon. Elisa was very nervous, because all my freinds from germany who had visited me before were so blasted from FIX. We payed 30.000 Won entrance fee and the two were very curious.... what they will get for so much money. 
Elisa just had to pay 10.000 Won and of course the guys had to pay 30.000Won. But she was so kind, that she payed the first round of drinks inside (20.000Won). THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

After passing the entrance we went directly for dancing. And the journey started.... bubbles, lasershows, confetti, gogo girls and much more. Of course there were a lot of people who were jealous of me because of my girlfriend and my kind of dirty dancing roommate. Haha


At some point we got the glowing sticks I knew from last year. Best pictures ever kkk




We danced till the early morning without any break!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen