Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013

Bonjour Jinny!

Anyong,

on friday my good friend Jinny was in town so we had to switch day to nighttime...again!

On monday I got a text from her which said, that she would come over for friday night and I was really very happy to hear that. She stayed 1 year in France and we texted a lot during this year. It was the first time we saw each other for more than a year and it felt like nothing changed. We have still the same kind of humor!

She crushed at Ratchels place and so we did not have to head home with the last subway... That was very relaxing kkkk

We met at Judies Taehwa to have, of course korean BBQ! We were a group of 5 people, Jinny, Ratchel, Dawoon, Hoon and me. Hoon has been ICEA member during my first korean semester. Now that he was able to speak english he was a funny guy!

 Haha, Jinny was so surprised, that I shook my rice... It is usual in Korea to do so, but she was not prepared to see me shaking my rice bowl haha.... so we had to picture this one!



My bro!
 We enjoyed the night and the very pleasant temperatures during the Busan nights in these days. Yes, we are able to walk in a T-Shirt in the city... My western skin tells me that it is summer, but for korean synapses it is late fall haha I envy them to have such good clime over here!
 After having my favorite Gul-makkoli, some dancing and so on we ended the night with some talk and streetfood. Haeyoung (Roberts girlfriend) prepared once for us... haha

 Anyway Jinny had kind of Blutwurst and some pigs stomach... with sauce it was even kind of yummy... I think I have to get some for Elisa in 11 days haha
 Thats how we ended friday night... I was very happy to see all of them again! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen