Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

Get up, get a recharge!


Anyong,
like I told before this is my second stay in Korea. The first few days it felt a little strange to be here. Some things have changed, most of the things in Busan are the same.

But I think I have changed a little bit too. When I did all the important stuff I was in my room on thursday and thought: "Okay, lets read a book." I even felt kind of lost and a little bit sad...After about 10 min I was thinking.... "Whats wrong with you Michael, there is still so much to explore and to experience in Korea. Go and do something more important than reading a book."

It was really a little bit harder for me to get my butt up... but I think times will change again! Maybe I needed a little recharge kkkkk





Thats what I did! I took the subway down to 서면 and enjoyed being in this gorgeous city again. I went to the face shop, to it's skin and to all the other great shops you can go to when you feel a little bit sad kkkkk
Now my shower bag is full of stuff I can use in the Spa to feel like a normal korean guy hahaha
Right after my little shopping tour I wanted to go to Zoo-Coffee for a little wifi time. The second I realized that the shop was gone  I was so horrified! My favorite coffee shop has been closed. :-(

There opened a new one right away, but I dissed this one and went to "Cafe VIC" a few more houses down the road.



 They have for all the big tables a computer, scanner, fax, printer and of course lots of plugs for all the cellphones.... it is possible to use all of this stuff for free. Perfect to do some group projects for university.
 There are all the plugs.... 6 plugs for 4 seats.... double reload!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen