Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

Typhoon creatures!

Anyong,

today a really strong Typhoon is coming to Busan. It will hit the coast right away with all it's power. I am a little bit excited, but I remember that there was one two years before and it wasn't so strong like I expected.

Anyway it is raining all day and the humidity is killing me.... right now it's at 82% and I am wet from the rain and because of sweating! Even because it is 25°C during this rain.... it got a little bit colder, but still 25°C!!!
 So here you see the typhoon where it is right now.... but he will come straight to the city I am based in. So I am kind of excited how to get home later kkkkk


 Even now I am dying in cause of humidity! See my hair?! Buhuuu
And here a little pic from the landscape.... the rain was not so hard in this moment... so the picture doesn't show the worst situation...
But the most amazing thing the typhoon was giving me till now were these little grubs crawling everywhere.... you even have to be careful to not step on one of them.
They like to dance in the rain!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen