Montag, 21. Oktober 2013

Sunday dreaming - Deep-space horror

Anyong,

last sunday I met with Yuee and Natasha for some cake and coffee in Nampo-dong. Natasha wanted to have some real food before and asked us if we ever went to BrunsWeek.... and yes unfortunately I had been there one day before for breakfast with Dan...kkk  After dismissing this one we had our first stop at the italian style restaurant "At home". It was a cute restaurant with untraditional italian food. 

 We chose the Big Set which included 3 times orange juice, a bacon potato pizza and noodle salad. I was kind of excited about the noodle salad. 
 And I got what it said... Normal salad with spaghetti inside kkkk but it was really good.  

 After this appetizer we went to Natasha's favorite coffee shop: CoffeeSmith. Actually the coffee was better than the Sunday Brownie, but both were delicious.
 The girls shared the waffle mix... 
 We were sitting next to the street, so we were able to supervise the whole shopping area kkkk After two hours of talking I recognized, that there are so many german cars especially on this street. They told me, that this street is kind of the Bahnhofstraße of Busan. Haha, I didn't recognize before, that all the shops were selling D&G/Gucci/Louis Vuitton and all the other expensive brands. Anyway at some point a very cute van passed by...
 And later I found it again... Ye girl!
At some point after endless talking Yuee asked, if we saw the movie "Gravity" yet. Both of us hadn't and so we just went right away to the cinema. I was a little bit excited about the movie, but it was not as good as I thought it would be. Sorry Sandra and George.....

It was a very nice sunday!

And just as a prove, that I had been to Brunsweek kkkk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen