Samstag, 19. Oktober 2013

Eel street, eel 이모, eel grandma, eel fire!

Anyong,
last night I teamed up with my bro and his girlfriend again. He asked me to come to Dongnae station and from there we walked to kind of a famous street for seafood-lovers. So, maybe John knows the street kkk (I didn't).
The way to the street was kind of stressful, because Dongnae is full of people during the nighttime. It is developing to be the next Seomyeon... So more and more people, hungry for food and ju, are on the streets at night. 
After 15 min walking out of the center of Dongnae we finally found this little street:


 The Eel street, thats what we call it.
 Anyway there were a lot of animals belonging to that specific race. But after our visit there were a few less...
After catching, killing and disembowel (even the skin) the eel by this old lady the eel was grilled on the fire. Afterwards it looked like this:

 Yum yum! But the more tasty stuff was on the second plate we got...
 Nothing for non-spicy-food-fans, but I liked it a lot. 
 Of course we had the eel in some salad leaves with onion and garlic. I found it quiet interesting, that the muscles of the eel have such a great symmetry.... thats why he is so fast...kkk
 Anyeway, we had to pay 30.000 Won for two plates of eel and two bottles of Soju. Thats a very fair, and low price. I liked the shop. The atmosphere was typical korean, a little bit soju-loud but still very convenient for me. I even liked the style of the store kkkk there it is:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen