Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Seokbulsa Temple hiking with 지영 (Kelly)!!!!

안영 ,
yesterday I had a wonderful hiking say with Kelly!

I had to go to lab from 7-10:30 am and afterwards I started my way to Yeonsan station. There I met with Kelly in the subway and we went to Mandeog station. There we left civilization after passing a few apartments.Suddenly we were in the middle of the forrest at the mountain. 
We enjoyed the nature and ourselves during the hike. We had so much to talk about, even because she has been in Canada for 6 month I think. It was super great and even the way we had to walk was very convenient.
 During the hike we didn't recognize how fast we walked up the mountain... suddenly we had this awesome view!
 Some signs told us the way to the temple.... not sure what this one told us, but it was kind of cool...
 Finally arrived at the temple. And guess what, at a pagoda the figures showed the GANGNAM STYLE. I think PSY came here once to get some inspiration. So we just danced like the figures did. I know I am standing in front of my part, but trust me it showed the invisible horse dance move!
 And there they are! The statues chiseled into the mountain. It shows 4 kings (the first two figures at each side) who are supposed to protect the goddess. The goddess has 1000 hands and 1000 eyes, so he/she/it can see every single one who is in need and can help everybody! Thats such a nice intention.
 There you see tiny Michael.

 And on the other side just the perfect view!

Yes, that was the last part of the route, but you can see how steep it is.

In the end the trip just took about 2 hours and then we just had lunch haha! Very nice day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen