Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2013

Busan International Film Festival

Anyong,

unfortunately on sunday I travelled to haeundae beach to check the BIFF-Camp. I knew that Kelly is volunteering over there. She is managing all the stuff with the artists, directors and so on.

When I arrived at the beach it was close to twilight and I was very excited about to see her in the crowd...

The time I arrived at the beach I was kind of in a rush, because they prepared to much for the film festival.
They had some theme boxes for different movies, so u could take pictures actually in the movie posters, but I didn't try, because I was alone there by the time kkkk


 But after stalking around a little bit I found my little sister Kelly and she was excited as I was. We talked for quiet a long time and one of her friends came over and asked me if I wanna watch the movie tonight at the Busan film festival theatre. Of course, I didn't say no to that one. She gave me two tickets and I was so happy, that I have been able to go to the film festival for the second time.
 I had to hurry up because the movie was about to start at 8 pm and it was 7 pm to that time. Anyway I took a taxi to go there and I remembered the great atmosphere at the BIFF area.


I just walked around before the movie started and about 20 min before 8 I wanted to go into the theatre. BUT when I wanted to enter the ticket lady told me, that the ticket I had was for the movie tomorrow.....


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen