Samstag, 26. Oktober 2013

Her Majesty Elisa

Anyong,

on friday the big day had come!

Finally my friend from university Elisa came over to Korea. She wanted to come so badly during the year I stayed here last time, but I was too busy. But now that I am here the second time she even didn't ask me if she can come over, she just did haha

So, I went to Busan station in friday afternoon to get her from the KTX. She managed to come down to Busan on her own. WOW! I wrote her a little Korea travel instruction how to get from Incheon airport (Seoul) to Busan and it worked out so well!



 She was able to use free Wifi ( of course were in Korea) to tell me what time she will arrive at the station. And just in time there was the golden KTX :-)
 And we were so happy to see each other again! We cuddled for about 5 min and some elderly Korean women found it so cute kkkkk
 Anyway of course I started immediately to take pictures, I can be tourist again! 
 Her first dinner at a Korean traditional restaurant, where I always go to get my fav! Yes her first dish ever in korea was Duruchigi!
 After getting some food we started to explore the city a little bit, before we had to meet with some friends.
 So I took her to Seomyeon to get a first impression of Korea. 
I am really happy, that she is here!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen