Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2013

Sunday Shopping and Sunday Sightseeing

Anyong,

after sleeping long on Sunday we were a little exhausted from last night. But Elisa is for the first time in SK and so we had to do something!

I took her to Nampo-Dong for some shopping. 



 We ended up in sightseeing besides the shopping. Of course we went to Jagalchi fish market, the biggest one in SK! SHe held the whole world in her hands. So cute!
 The main thing I recognized in the fish market was, that nobody was jelling at us to buy some fish or to eat at their place on the 2nd floor. That was so super convenient. When I have been there before with my family or John or Julia people were so crazy and busy with shouting at us, that it was very stressful. But this time we were able to look around very relaxed.


 After the Fish market we went to Busan tower to get a perfect view from the top!
 And of course we did the heart picture action. Like Julia and me 1 year before. 
 But our hand made heart was a hand made ball I think....:-(
 Dinner was honey bread in Seomyeon kkkkkk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen