Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Traditional Co-Worker - Traditional Food!

Anyong,

last night I met with some Co-worker for dinner. Hyun Jeong and HaeJin took me to a place in Seomyeon where I have never been inside. 
It was called... something like: SPICY Old Shoe!


                                               

I passed this place a lot of times and I think I remember Youjung and me wanting to go inside, but there was no free table. Even last night there was no free table and so we had to wait for about 10 min to get our table.



 Yes, we were waiting number 1.... kkkk

After ordering Soju I was very, very surprised. The Soju company, which is located in Busan had some special design, because of the Busan Firework Festival. I was totally amazed and I know Elisa would have been too, because she is coming over to see the big firework!

 There is the restaurants brand; it is a chinese character and it means Spicy.
We were able to order our meal in different grades of spiciness kkk
We ordered 20% (out of 100 %) and I have to say, even if I am used to have spicy food.... This was really spicy. I think next week I have to order the 100 % for Elisa in order to make her cry kkkk It was really so spicy!
 We got of course our main dish and as side dish we got a bowl of egg, so reduce the grade of spiciness kkk
It was such a great night, great people and great food! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen