Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013

Unser täglich Brot gib uns heute -_- What the modern foreigner eats !

Anyong,

if there would be bread around, haha.... besides some sandwiches from Café Lieto there is none.

Does anybody know how hard it is to choose a menu if you already have your favorite dish? 

I know! It is like little children wanna have candy all the time, or Lukas Podolski would prepare for "The Perfect Dinner": "Als Vorspeise: Chipse, Als Hauptgang: Chipse und als Nachtisch: Chipse! " I wanna eat everyday 두루치기  (Duruchigi).



 Yes, thats the way Duruchigi can look like kkkkk Both of these dishes are same same but different haha
 Just to let Robert know, yes I eat the seashell sometimes... In the soup of the second Duruchigi there are always 2 seashells inside. I think they give the soup the special taste, but actually seashells are not my favorite... 
 Anyway, of course there are sausages on sticks in the "Späti" (Family Mart/7ELeven) and the street food.... But sometimes I still find some cute or strange stuff..... Last time I went to the supermarket I found these cute Choco pops! Maybe the marketing is a little bit mistaken, because the waffle looks kind of evil....
 If you have eaten too much duruchigi you don't have to get a coffee, just take an Energy power Gum! You'll be fit like a Thundercat after one of these!
 Because of the vegan time before I came to Korea I chose to not eat meat 3 days a weeks... so I will consume a lot of Tuna instead haha....
 Like ChamChiBiBimBab or ChamChiGimBab. Good for the work out!

 I just had chicken once. Shame on me, and in the end I ordered not my favorite. Damn it. Just to say it once...Dirty chicken is not there any more.... So Sorry!
 Next was a mushroom plate for korean BBQ! I like meat more...
But that dinner was very nice! I had it with my friend Ted, who was visiting Korea to meet his family over here. We had of course Duruchigi and Cold noodles. The noodles were very very very good, maybe the penis restaurant is just good with noodles haha (Sorry, I couldn't resist to write that one....)

That's what I eat in these days in Korea. It feels so normal to me, but I think I should be a little bit more thankful for the opportunity to eat this kind of stuff.... Even for this incredible prices the Imo's charge in the restaurants for this. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen