Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

Mustache baby!

Anyong,

just to be clear, the first weekend was awesome!

Friday night I met with Sunghwa, Yuee and Sunmin! We met in 서면 (Seomyeon) and went to a Korean BBQ place! I loved it!

We had a lot of stuff to talk about and after the first few Soju shots we got more and more talkative and we enjoyed dreaming of the old times.... mostly of the ICEA time kkkk

At some point there came 2 girls into the bar to promote a new kind of soju (because it is not enough, that soju is the most sold alcohol in the world, they have to invent more and more soju styles...)

Anyway the girls were dressed like the cuties from the K-Pop band "Crayon Pop". Crayon Pop served the korean crowd with the summer hit 2013 "바바바" (Bar Bar Bar). Even the helmet was on the promotion girls head!

 Here you'll find the link for the Music Video! 


 After filling our tummy we changed the place and were very warm welcomed in a new Beer Bar. Sunghwa told me, that small cute beer places are getting more and more popular in Korea nowadays. 

And what I saw inside was totally gorgeous! It was like a cuteness overload haha
 The beer glasses had mustaches! Unbelievable!!!!! The beer was called Cream Beer and there were different kind of flavors! Lemon/Apple/Grapefruit and so on... I can totally recommend this one!
 Yuee is such a fast drinker... I even didn't start!
 For the beer bar Sunmin joined our little group! It was good to see all of them again!
 And yes, we had so much fun with the glasses!!!!
 But the last highlight of the bar I found in the toilet! They pointed in a very cute way out to sit on the toilet and not to muck the whole room! 
 So super cute!
Of course I did what they told me! kkkkk Not hanging at the roof!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen