Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2013

BIFF - The Terror Live

Anyong,

after getting the cute but very straight advise to leave the red carpet, because my ticket was not valid for sunday I came back on monday..... But I was not alone....



Natasha joined me for BIFF and this time we were able to enter without any problems.... but before we had some other fun....




 We met at Shingsegae (Worlds largest department store) and had some Pizza!!! Yum yum, but there the fun didn't stop! Natasha wanted to have some ice-cream (yes I was able to resist the temptation) there was this ice shop selling some ice pops! She tried the Cheesecake-pop! 
 There it is! YES I just took a little bite.... it was so delicious! It was not sweet after all, what made her upset in so many ways....But I liked it! It tasted like normal cheese cake from home, just in cold haha

 And after eating ice-cream they wanted to tell us, that we should live more healthy.... stupid....
 Anyway we went to the movie theatre and placed us in the middle of the crowd!
 Before the movie started the main actor said hello to the people and everybody was screaming and sheering him!
 There you see all the smartphones haha everybody was taking pictures, like I did...

The movie was really really great and the tension it built up was kind of electrifying! I loved it.... I was a little bit shaky afterwards like you can see in the last picture kkk
And here the trailer for the korean movie "The Terror Live"! (I didn't know what I will see till the movie started and if you wanna watch the movie, maybe don't watch the trailer. I was really surprised in so many ways!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen