Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013

Thursday party - Not at thursday party

Anyong,

last thursday I met with Ratchel and guess who..... SeongYong (CAD)!

It is my first time to see him since I have been here for the second time. First we went for Spareribs. So yummy!

Glass to mix beer and Soju.... as strong as you want it kkkk

 When the waitress came to bring our food I was really overwhelmed by the mass of meat.... but after putting our eating gloves on.... it just took about 15 min an all the ribs were gone...

 Seong's friend joined our team so there were four of us!
 This has been the restaurant we had been.... I have been there with Seong before, but I didn't remember. First after entering and eating some blurry memory came back to my mind....

After dinner we had some dessert. We tried the new Ice cream Shop "Nature-POP". It was a real good experience. Maybe because one of my favorite K-Pop bands "Infinite" did the commercial.

 Here is Ratchel presenting all the flavors... tell my whats your flavor.... uuuu

 Was a great night. Maybe the ice cream was the best haha



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen