Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013

Schneeballen - Don't throw them, they could kill somebody!

Anyong,

after having very turbulent 2 weeks in Busan I met with Dawoon on Saturday night just for 커피 and 케이크 (Kaffee und Kuchen). He took me to a new coffee shop and to my surprise it was named "Schneeballen". It was supposed to be a german style bakery. But what I have seen inside was nothing I have ever seen in germany haha


Of course I thought, that they sell ice-cream, because "Schneeballen" means snowball in english. Even after seeing this kind of decoration it was 100 % sure about that. Dawoon was so proud of me that I could tell him what they sell.... anyway sometimes 100 % is not enough!
They sold very HARD balls made out of folded very thin waffles. They prepared them in different styles of taste and color. I felt some disappointment by realizing my fault.... but I was very curious about this german style baked stuff.... (Littel story.... when I was in school the teachers always told us not to throw snowballs in the winter, because it could have hurt somebody.... now I can imagine... these snowballs could kill anybody!)

After choosing our probably favorite snowball we searched a nice place to relax and talk. It was kind of confusing to find our place, because the coffee shop rent the whole house, which is quiet expensive in Seomyeon.
I was wondering about this kind of crazy style of decoration.... It didn't make any sense to my.... but later I got a very unexpected inspiration for second time that night.

We were so proud of our snowballs! But after unpacking them we didn't know how to eat them. It was too big to get a bite right away.... We just hit them as hard as we could on the table....
As a result they were pretty messed up. BUT while leaving we saw the hammer again.... and then we realized, that we were supposed to use the hammer at the "Hammer station" to destroy them. Crazy café....
Now you can just check some pictures of the place.... It was kind of stylish, but not german at all....kkkk

If you want to get some "Schneeballen" as a present you can get this present box... not german at all haha


I liked this one the most... Korea and Germany together.... like at the table next to the flags kkkkk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen