Freitag, 1. November 2013

From spicy chicken to heavenly Makkoli!

Anyong,

in order to show Elisa more of korean culture I have to show her more food I think. The korean food culture and of course the drinking culture are the biggest cultural influences over here. 
I took her to PNU in order to show her another part of Busan. I have to admit all the restaurants I used to know are closed... Everything changes over here.... It is kind of crazy.  



 So we went to a (for me) new chicken palce and I didn't know what to order. I ordered more or less blind and we got spicy chicken! I loved it. Even Elisa liked it a lot. After the first three bites it was not so super spicy any more.
There she goes haha

 After the spicy chicken we went to the place I have been with Dawoon one time to get Plum Soju, and of course they didn't serve plum Soju anymore. But we got really delicious Makkoli!

First Honey and afterwards Banana! It was the best Banana Makkoli I ever drank!
 In the end she turned into an angel! kkkk


What a great Wednesday night :-)

New area, new food and new Makkoli!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen