Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

브러만스 3.0 (Bromance 3.0)

Anyong,

what can I say... saturday night was a night worth to be hangovered afterwards! It's almost the second time during this year we are celebrating Bromance ㅋㅋㅋ Germany, Switzerland, Korea! I am wondering whats next ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Just check out what happened after the jump!



I met with Dawoon around six to get some coffee, and I got a very special one... Tiramisu Latte! OMG it was even better than the design on the cup haha Sitting with him in the coffee shop felt very normal to me. I expected to be so excited during our meeting, but during the years it has become normal for us seeing each other just every now and then. Thats what Bromance is all about... enjoying the time you have and feel so comfortable by doing this that there is no discomfort by doing so.
 Later that night his gf joined our team and it was really good to meet her in person. We went to have some BBQ like on friday night. 

 Afterwards I was really full. But after changing the place of course the eating was not over. We went to a Soju house and of course we ordered seafood soup! And I had to admit, that it was very good! The smashed fish, the sea shells and the soup itself was very delicious. 
FISHBALL!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 It is a pitty, that he has to work nowadays kind of far away from Busan so we can just meet during the weekends, but anyway its fun to see him! Next time I will make a trip to his work-town ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

At midnight we said goodbye, but then the night started for me haha

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen