Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013

Footprints in the sand

Anyong,

during the week there was holiday again. On Wednesday we had a day off (even if I had to work for about 2 hours, just to mention this for my parents haha).

I met with Dan (indirect introduced by James) to hang out at the beach. We planned to go kaiaking, but Mr. Typhoon didn't let us get some boats.... So we just hang out at the beach and checked the private surfboard/kaiak/standing-paddling people doing their thing and we just relaxed.




Of course we had a lot of fun during the hours at the beach, but sometimes I got a little sentimental. It was a very interesting mood at the beach. The aftermath of the Typhoon was still at it's full power. Even if it was warm the wind gave me the feeling to be at the North Sea.... sometimes there were some left raindrops coming down giving us their blessing. Even when some "spiritual" people were passing by I thought about life and it's turns.

Like the nuns and the monks leave their footprints in the sand, every decision you make in life lasts it's footprints in your soul.

I even never expected to come to Korea again so fast. It has been just a year at home and I am back in business. In the end I am happy to be here again and live the Korean dream haha




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen