Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

Claudio and Dawoon - SuperNurseTeam!

Anyong,

This weekend I have been sick. I caught a bad cold which affected mostly my throat and caused a bad pain in there. Anyway, on friday I was able to rest the whole day and then on Saturday Dawoon took me in the early morning to the hospital near my university. Thank you so much my bro!!

He was a little bit confused how nobody was able to speak english in the hospital, but I guess that was just random, because during my year in Busan I remember, there was a really nice doctor with high english speaking abilities. 

But even after getting a bunch of medicine I had to rest this weekend a little. The medicine you get here makes you kind of high... You feel better approximately 30 min after taking, as if you never had anything.
And yes, this time Supermen needed help!


Claudio was again in Busan this weekend. And so he was doomed to take care of me. It was kind of cute, that he was here. It felt, that he travelled all around the world to take care of sick Michael. When we met the first time on Saturday he immediately recognized how tiny my eyes were... I told you.... kind of high from medicine...

We had a really relaxing weekend with lots of not physical exhausting activities, if you can still call it an activity kkk.

We went for DVD room two times and one time for a delicious Sangjeobsal. When we entered the DVD room the first time he was kind of surprised/shocked and amazed at the same time. 

He liked the idea of watching a movie with me privately, but the circumstances.... were very much different to these we were used to do this haha

Anyway, like in the good old days we got some candy (and medicine for me) chose a video and relaxed on the bed, which was even not washable kkk Maybe some think now thats a little bit disgusting, but it was more cosy.... so I liked...kkkk

Before DVD room we had like I mentioned Sangjeobsal. And we had this one I had at the last night with Youjung and Dawoon. Some memories came up in my mind, but I was able to hold my tears kkk

We had to order 1kg of meat, what reminded me of a New Year celebration party at Julias house with Natze, where we ordered 1kg meat for each person... ridiculous.....

Anyway we seriously ate everything and were really grateful for this delicious dinner!



Little artwork for the next food photo shoot haha 

Find out about more cosy activities we experienced next time kkkkk


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen