Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013

A new week - A new dinner with Natasha!

Anyong,

during the last few weeks it became kind of a ritual, that Natasha and me met during weekdays for dinner. Almost once a week we had different kinds of delicious food!




It was not just because of food, that we met. We talked really a lot and I think it was good for both of us to have somebody to talk to not just about lukewarm stuff but about personal stuff during the week haha
Last night we met in Nampo for some shopping. I think maybe 6 weeks ago we decided to go for shopping some time... Here she met one of her students and of course she had to pose with her in front of the christmas tree kkk
Actually I think it has been the last chance for me to get some cool korean stuff kkkk Because in almost 17 days I will sit in my nursery at my parents house and wait till the Christ Child, or maybe even cook the christmas dinner.

Without getting too emotional.... In Nampo we enjoyed the small streets and the stores and of course the 100ds of times we were asked if we're a couple kkkk

The time seriously ran that night... We have been shopping and eating 4 h and for both of us it felt like 1-2 h kkkk we were surprised when the waitress just started to clean up the restaurant and the cooks were leaving....

After getting all our stuff we went to have Thai food and I was so super happy, that I got TomKhaGai at first and afterwards Taiwanese Beef Noodles! TomKhaGai was my favorite dish when I was in Thailand with Robert and Beef Noodle was my favorite one in Taiwan, when i have been there with Elisa.

Both times I miss too, I think because of leaving here soon, so I am kind of in an emotional time kkkk But I would love to go to Thailand with Robert again kkkk

Anyway, even after dinner and shopping we hugged, and I am not sure if we realized the second we started that maybe it was the last time for this korean stay.... but the hug was kinda long and strong haha

 TomKha! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen