Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013

Finals are coming....

Anyong,

next week I will be going home and so I will be kind of busy next week, even if it doesn't feel like. It is different to the last time where I wanted to meet everyone again, because I am not able to see him/her again ever kkkk

Now that I am a little more grown up and a little more experienced in changing continents, I know that I will see the people I really care about again in my live.

Like my 브러 . Even this year we did not plan to see each other and we saw us 1/3 of the year. Sounds a little bit strange, but every time it was very spontaneous. First time when he came to europe he asked me one day, "hey can I stay at your house"? And 4 weeks later he arrived haha.... Next time, me to come over to korea was same way. I told him maybe 3 weeks before kkk because we didn't know more early for sure kkkk

So I will see him again anyway, I am super sure!

Last night I met with him, 채원 (I really like her), Kelly and her BF (cute)!

So it was a really small, familiar group of people.

Kelly had to work until 11pm at OliveYoung, so we went to Haeundae so very late to meet.



 It was so super cold, so we joined a restaurant close to the shopping mall where her shop was located in. 

Just a little snack in between...


Unfortunately it has been a seafood restaurant. 채원  was kind of happy, because she really loves seafood.... and she kind of convinces me in the right way to like it either. 
She always pics the seafood with not super intensive taste to feed me. When we order she always protects me from the total seafood overkill. So we get food I like. She always tells me: Michael, just try.... and she is always right... I like the stuff.... So I am getting along with seafood nowadays thanks to her. 

 This one below is the fish egg production place in their body.... sounds very discussing to me... but she told me.... Just try... It was delicious! Thanks for that and all the other stuff u got down my throat kkkkk


When we have been in ICEA we were all leaders. Now it was a little leader group meeting. A putty, that Eunhye (and the other guys :-))could not join.... but unfortunately she is in Australia... I guess much warmer haha


 After seafood we changed to a japanese restaurant which was very nice also, but again we had some seafood soup on the table, but I liked it.

At that place Kelly BF Hoon joined us, but I was too shy to take a picture of him haha

Anyway, a really nice guy! 
I will miss my friends, but I guess it was a nice last night to hang out with them. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen