Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2013

Louisiana feeling in korea - These boots are made for walking

Anyong,

last night I had a Daegu stag party revival! I met up with the guys I met in Daegu to have one of the unexpected and int he beginning (for me) seriously sad parties.

We went to Kyungsung University area where a lot of bars and clubs are located.

In the beginning I walked around with Tyron and his friend Ellen (I guess) to bring donation boys for Re-Buidling the Philippines to the most popular party places. So the drunk people can donate instead of more drinking.
Afterwards I realized, that I forgot my camera at home! Damn!!! 



In the last bar there were two old, chubby cowboy like guys playing on a guitar and a banjo some christmas songs. I thought that this would be the weirdest thing I will see this night.... I was so wrong....

After fulfilling our duties we went to "Eva's". The second I entered the bar I thought I would be like in a movie. But not in an asian geisha Taekwondo movie, like everyone would expect. I found myself in the middle of Banjos, straw on the ground and hillbillies!

The live band played seriously deep south USA country. And yes the people danced in the traditional style. It made me kind of sad, because all the songs were the same for my ears. 

Even the people were so nerdy and kind of hillbilly. I am sorry for all my friends I met there haha

During the party I found Amanda and Ratchel! I was very happy about that I have to admit. We talked a lot and had a lot of fun. 
At some point Eva (Yes owner of the bar) asked us very drunk if we like bacon and chocolate and Bacolate.... After this very interesting introduction we got Bacon covered in chocolate. OMG It was kind of a weird night. But thats what you get if you stick with these guys I guess.....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen