Montag, 2. Dezember 2013

Gwangalli like it is supposed to be!

Anyong!

Like I told you before I cosy weekend was not over with DVD Room and dinner.... We also went to Gwangalli in order to show Claudio the beauty of the beach in Korea. 

Actually I just knew Gwangalli, Songdo and Haeundae as Korean beaches. Last week when I met for Kimjang with Seong I saw a beach, which looks like the german coast in the north.... I think Ill visit there again in maybe 1 or 2 weeks. 

Anyway, after getting a lot of rest I met with Claudio for sunset. 

It was incredible. Everytime I go to Gwangalli there is a different mood int he air... this time (like at christmas 2011 with John) it was a very romantic touch kkkkk


I liked the golden, hope giving water. 
The temperatures were around maybe 10°C, but the wind blew synapses measured -30°C cold air in our faces.... so we decided to try a coffee shop in order to get some warm drinks and some cakes! YUMYUM!!!!
Haha, the beach looks like a picture Claudio is sitting in front of. 

Kisses!! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen