Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013

Did we have a party? - No we had drinks, food and a shower!

ANYONG SEONG YONG!


I will not give you the satisfaction in starting with "today" or "last night" this time, so I will just take a Misuri-Shower and relax a little before I start.

It is time to say goodbye to my friends in these days again. So thats what we did last night. At 7 pm I met with Seong Yong and Yuee in Seomyeon. In fact it was maybe 7:30 when Seong came over. In the meantime Yuee and me were frozen to death!

In order to reactivate our heartbeats we took us to a really phenomenal BBQ store. It was japanese feeling inside, like the interior and the side dishes, because there was so less amount kkkk

But the food was still korean, I guess it would be like we would go to a spanish tapas restaurant and they just have sausage kkk



 The meat was seriously high quality. 
 Yuee's companion maybe not kkk I love the look she is giving him kkkk

 To make it a prefect traditional korean night me drank Someg and of course changed the location a couple of times. And the group of people to say goodbye got bigger and bigger. 
 Second was the cute beer store we had been before, so we enjoyed again a lot of different flavors and drinks. For the beer place Hoon joined us!
 After this Yuee was a little bit tired, but she stayed until the end :-) 

Next stop was one of Seongs favorite food placed I guess... He seriously wanted to introduce me to the raw meat wrapped in algae stuff....
 For this one G-1, Mina and Bong came over too. 
 We are all getting older and so my friends have to work in real jobs... so it is kind of ironic, that last time I have been here we met maybe 5 or 6 pm to drink... that was student life and now that we are a little bit older its 10 pm kkkkk
Anyway I was really happy to see all of them and that I was able to say goodbye :-)

See you in the future!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen