Montag, 9. Dezember 2013

감천 (Gamcheon) Cultural Village - Busan

Anyong,

after having this delicious sweet Yubuchobab Dawoon and me went to Gamcheon CUltural Village. I guess it was the last "tourist attraction" I didn't see in Busan.

Now I have seen everything... maybe Dawoon has some more food to surprise me with, but I think I am saturated with places kkkk

We took  the bus and went directly to the entrance (after changing to taxi hahaha). Arriving there we had a wonderful sight from one of the top spots of Busan. 

I think the cultural village could be called art village haha there were more sculptures and pictures than in the museum of modern art...



Starting with these crazy rose pants at the entrance ....
...followed after a few more meters by this bird people.... I thought they are kind of discusting...:-(
Anyway, because Busan is located by the sea and has of course the famous fish market and the very big harbor the main theme of the village was.... fish.... they used them to show you the way around... like Hänsel and Gretel did with the bread in the forrest... but the fish trace worked out even better kkk
They painted the village houses in a lot of different colors, I guess to give u a south european feeling... but it didn't work out so well... too strong colors kkkk but it reminded both of us of walking around in Locarno earlier this year.  

kkk a little monk... not me...
Yes, the streets were packed with stuff...

When we reached to top spot we had a wonderful view of the village. It is located in a wonderful valley next to the sea. I guess a it is a visit worth... if the weather is as good as it was on saturday...
Poor ducks... running in the wolfs direction.
Some vandalism in korean style...

Not as steep as the temples in Bangkok, but still steep...
We were searching for Dawoon later...
We found him having a lot of ideas :-)
Anyway, I could go on making stupid comments to all the pictures, but you also could just enjoy them haha


Dawoons comment: Mhm I want to have a Samsung aircon so bad...
And last but not leasts the little prince.... super cute!

It was a great saturday. Thanks to my bro!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen