Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

유부초밥 (Jubuchobab) - Dawoon made my day, thanks to this food!

Anyong,

even 1.25 years after living in Korea Dawoon introduces me to new food. This time we met in Nampo in order to go to the Cultural Village. But before we had to get a recharge... We have been out on friday night, so on saturday we had to get new strength to explore more of Busan. 

We went to the closest store to have some 김밥 (Gimbab) but we found something much more interesting. 



 Firstly I liked the table a lot, with all the different 오뎅(Odeng) inside... They had even a dipper for getting the soup, so stylish!
 So we were able to chose all the different Odengs which were just 0,75 € each. But that was not the very special new food we had... Dawoon ordered something else for both of us...

 유부초밥 (Jubuchobab) At first it looked kind of Windbeutel to me, but after turning the first one around I was surprised that there was rice inside, of course I know that bag means rice, so I could have guessed....
 The second time I have been very surprised was when I tasted the first one... you won't believe me, if I tell you that it tastes exactly, seriously exactly like.....

....Puffreis! I have to try to make this on my own. My coworker told me, that the taste just comes from vinegar and sugar... so easy...

So after having this kind of super recharge we went to the cultural village which is worth to visit!

1 Kommentar:

  1. jubuchobab! i love it! it's still one of my favourite dishes.
    but i never thought that it tastes like puffreis, really XD

    AntwortenLöschen