Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

Career aka Construction

Anyong,

on friday I slept a little bit longer and started the day very comfy. I took a long shower, I did my laundry, I cleaned up my half of the room and got rid of the trash.

During the time I had to wait for the washing machine I had a wonderful breakfast with a huge sandwich.

While hanging my laundry I saw some construction worker I guess taking a break on top of their construction.





The height oft he construction made me think of my life and about the rest they were taking.... i know my life has not been that super busy or exhausting, but nowadays I feel some pressure about getting a job or at least getting a master thesis offer.

Actually the topic oft he thesis will define my future in some ways. Even now it is hard to find an employment based on the research I did during bachelor thesis. Of course I could start at some algae institutes, but cancer research is pretty hard to get into with this kind of background.

I was thinking if I should take some rest on the construction of my career or shall I just go on rushing building new floors to build my life higher and higher, even if it will be some kind of dangerous at some point because there wont be any changes. Maybe changing the interieor or changing some walls inside, but the fundament and the actual shape oft he building aka carreer will be the same forever.

That was what I thought about during hanging my laudry.... any suggestions what I should do?

Planning the big rooftop or rushing for any kind of roof before the rain starts....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen