Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013

CU - Family Mart Action!

Anyong,

I guess it is time for a post about normal stuff in Korea, what is kind of special for us in europe. 

The korean "Spätis" have other priorities than the german ones. The german "Spätis" highest priority is to sell alcohol to the people during the night. The korean ones are kind of a snack bar. They have everything you need to prepare a really gluten-packed meal! 


I met with a friend from gym on sunday night to get our dinner. We went to CU (yes CU stands for "See you") and go ramyeon and some microwave meals. In big convenient stores your an even find tables and chairs to sit for your dinner, but we chose the closest one to our dormitories. 


The first very nice thing I recognized while he payed. Yes, he payed with a coupon barcode on his smartphone! I felt like future is happening right now next to me....and at the same time I felt like I am a visitor from middle earth with my bills and coins.... maybe next time I pay by using some goats or chicken....
 Anyway... after paying we just went to the eating corner where you find a hot water dispenser to prepare your fresh boiled ramyeon. Super convenient. 
 Next to the dispenser you find some microwaves and of course chopsticks. 
 We had a delicious 10 min dinner kkkk Afterwards you can just throw away the rest of your ramyeon into the ramyeon bucket.... I was surprised again! A bucket with a trash can with a filter on top! Whoever invented this ramyeon bucket is truly an engineer kkkkk

That was my amazing sunday night dinner.... 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen