Montag, 16. Dezember 2013

Christmas Time!

Anyong,

yesterday I wanted to go to Nampo-Dong one last time to get the tie I saw weeks ago... it was still stuck in my head. I just had to get it!
So I texted my Nampo Nuna if she has some free time during the evening. Surprisingly she told me to show up 1 hour later. So super spontaneous! I love it!

We just went right away to the christmas decorated road in Nampo to get some last shots for me. 

it was so lovely, I just looked at the lights and Natasha asked me right away, you wanna go there, taking some pictures? Yes of course!!!



 We started the christmas shooting. Even if there is no snow it is freaking cold this December in Busan!

 Happy Busan Christmas!
 There were less ridiculous motives than the years before, thank god! 
 The christmas train will take me home in unfortunately 5 days. 
 Mrs. Ice skeating princess did her best and nailed the performance!
 I chose a slightly more easy figure and failed in all ways...

 But the big final was the big tree including a christmas song performance! 
 We just passed to get my tie haha

 After getting it we had our own special christmas dinner.... These was one of the best Kimchi I have ever eaten it is shared first place with the Cave-Kimchi!
 Next to the soup, which was also good... were the Banchan the best!

So round up the day we had some soso macrons with coffee in a private room, haha

Was good to see you one last time my friend!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen