Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014

Perlan - Pearl of Reykjaviks!

Góðan daginn!
After getting our room and having dinner (Iceland Burger hehe) we wanted to go to Perlan (a huge dome on top of a more or less small mountain).
We checked in at a icelandish "Späti (7eleven)" and we found all the sweets I like to buy in good old Friedrichshain at Herr Nielssons! Hehe what a great surprise! 



Of course we had to buy some ...
Afterwards we started to transform into incredible Hulks! As you can see.... Christoph transformed first and I followed him right away....
So with new energy we walked to Perlan and next super surprise (I guess Janina will be screaming right now...) we found Wall-E haha, and an amazing view!
And some Dragonball power!
As you can imagine in Iceland the sundown takes about 3 hours haha so we had a lot of time to take pictures!
During the sundown picture action we got distracted by my new superpowers. I am able to shoot laser out of my fingers! At least Christoph was too slow to catch me firing, 
There you can see Perlan! 
And the time. 10 pm and the sun is super strong!
And the last superhero related symbol was Thors Hammer! But until now I haven't tried to lift it! Maybe today, after whale watching haha!

1 Kommentar: