Sonntag, 24. November 2013

LEGO adventure - Best coffee shop for men!

Anyong,

most of the coffee shops in Korea are really cute, and girls really love it! But on saturday I visited a coffee shop with Dawoon.... it was just like "made for boys"... not men actually kkk 

Of course it has been cute, but in a really manly way kkkk 

It was a LEGO coffee shop. We just saw the giant LEGO Minifigure in the shop window and were mesmerized! 



 The intérieur was very simple and stylish. But they had so much LEGO! In the middle of the room there was a LEGO city around the main column, which was holding the house kkkk they even had the Octan station my brother and me had when we were young. 
I never saw Dawoon in a coffee shop as excited as he was in there. We just dropped our stuff on our chairs and went for LEGO safari!

He was very curious about the european style LEGO stuff and I was just curious about the korean style LEGO motives. 
 They had a Baskin Robbins! So amazing!
 And of course they had a lot of Star Wars Lego! They put so much effort in the shop. I guess they had to build LEGO for several weeks before they were able to open the store. 

 The most amazing thing was the LEGO-Minifigure collection they had. I was not able to count them, but I was amazed by every second figure. They had Star Wars, Spiderman, X-Men, Ironman, Disney, Spongebob, Toy Story, Batman, all different kinds of! We were blasted for several minutes kkkk

 Anyway, even the branding of the coffee shop was really cool!

 The design was very simple, but I seriously liked it! 

Nowadays I read a book about the development of the human culture and bodies in relation to their cities. Actually I read in this book, that the romans liked art which was very geometric. They liked the architecture which didn't show them a specific era, they liked the thought of an immortal rome. So The design, because it was geometric and simple reminded me of this kkkkk
 There is my most favorite Korean kkkk having fun with his new best LEGO buddy kkkk
 Another cool thing was the milk foam on top of the coffee. It was so super strong, I was even bake to write a little love message kkkk
 The last two cool items.... The lamps were like giant LEGO bricks and the restroom had a really cute sign kkkk
Thats all :-)

Maybe I should add the name of the coffee shop: Coffee Elfin !

It is located in the PNU area :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen