Sonntag, 24. November 2013

Bexco - Gwangalli beach

Anyong,

on friday I went with Binod and Nitya to Bexco for some algae presentation stuff. It was kind of fun, but of course not real fun kkkk

Afterwards we separated and in the afternoon I wanted to check out the beach at Gwangalli, because it was a really sunny day. 




 On my way to the beach I had to take the subway and the whole subway at centum city was a big commercial for "Princess Maker". The new game for Kakao Talk... looks like a guy game to me....
 Anyway I went to Gwangan beach and they are just building new skyscrapers with ocean view. I wanna know how many the danny build... Maybe till all SK-coast is filled up with ocean view skyscrapers....

 And of course on my way PSY said hello to me... several times... 
 Arrived at the beach I enjoyed the sunny weather and of course a little bit being alone. Just listening to music, reading a book and just relaxing (including some coffee kkkk).... At some point I even stopped my MP3 player and listened to the waves breaking at the beach... It was so peaceful. I guess Dawoon had said the same kkkk
That was most of my friday :-) 

During the week it was most of the time the same... Lab, gym, dinner kkkkk

Weekend was a little bit more exciting!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen