Dienstag, 5. November 2013

Konfuzius Temple - Taipei

Ni hao,

second temple in Taipei! Was great, was not really different to the first one, but still Elisa is mesmerized by it's beauty.  

Funny story by the way... One taiwanese man just came over to me and took me on a spiritual journey trough the temple. He just told me what to do at which station. So now I am able to pray in the konfuzius temple! Yeah! After the first round we came back to the first point and I was a little bit afraid, that I had to do another one.... but the start was even the finish line.







A lot of little caterpillars all over the fruits.... totally adorable!

We liked the paintings and the columns the most!
And the dragon-cat-king told the fish worrier and the butterfly lady to attack kkkkk 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen