Sonntag, 17. November 2013

Songdo Beach lampion Festival - So cute!

Anyong,

after hosting Elisa and Claudio I was seriously exhausted for the week. I have been to bed every night at 11pm and I just went to the gym after laboratory, chilled for 2 or 3 hours and travelled to the land of dreams....

Anyway on friday night I met with Dan to check out the Songdo beach festival. I just got a little nap after lab and then I started all my way down to Nampo-Dong where we met to take the bus to Songdo.

Arriving there we were a little bit disappointed, because we didn't see any lights from the bus station.

But after going down to the beach I was pretty amazed. It was really cute what the people prepared.



 There was a big bulldozer which reminded me a little of "Körperwelten" haha
 Furthermore there was a base which was lightened up with a lot of LED'S. 
We were able to get a lotus shaped candle to put it into the middle of the base and make a wish. So I did. I felt very welcomed :-)
 And they had a lot of different sculptures at the beach. I liked the most of them. But not all.... but of course I just took pictures of the beautiful ones kkkk

 Turtel :-)
 One of the most amazing ones... YODA! May the force be with you!
 The two of us in a 6 plant bamboo forrest kkkk
 And something like an Iron Man fist kkkk coming from the sand to protect the world!
Right in the moment some people started some firework.... perfect timing!

It was a really relaxing great friday night. Even if it has been a little cold. We were able to sit on a swing to enjoy the night and a little party tent in front of us kkkkk


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen