Donnerstag, 14. November 2013

Birdy friends - Disappear in every possible direction

Anyong,

after having half of my Berlin friends here in Korea it feels kind of weird to stay here while they are leaving in all directions the sky can offer.

Elisa is back to Berlin and Claudio is traveling around asia.

This week I have been in lab kind of all day long to prepare a lot of experiments and stuff. I liked to be there in some way. Maybe because it distracted me, maybe because this week the lab work was kind of successful. Anyway, the two first nights after being alone I woke up in the morning totally confused with where I was.

I was thinking about my home in germany, about Taiwan and about the Motel room I have been with Claudio on Sunday. Anyway, It was good to have them here and to travel with them Taiwan and Seoul.

Monday night was the last one I saw Claudio... I picked him up at his Busan located home office ...



 He has been working in his office during the day, when I had been to lab. So kind, that he waited for me... Even on Pepero Day :-) After dinner at my favorite BBQ place we had to sleep again in one bed. 

Actually with Elisa it was no problem. But with him (I didn't expect that he has so wide shoulders) it was impossible. Anyway, after that horrible night I went to lab and he went to Japan. I really look forward to see him again in Busan in around 10 days! Have a good trip my friend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen