Donnerstag, 23. März 2017

Pub Vietnamien - The Red Tiger

Bonjour,

tonight after gym Daejung and me went out for some vietnamese food. The restaurant is very close to my home and I walk past it nearly every day, while walking to the gym. So I was very  excited to go there. After walking past this restaurant for nearly 4 weeks on a daily basis. 


 First thing, that catched my eye was THE BALUT, which was on the menu. First; it is from the Philippines, second; I never saw it on a menu!

 We had an amazing dinner! Sharing, like koreans do!
 The soup was heavenly! They put anise in the soup, which was a first timer for me. Loved it!

We had a really good talk over one two or three beers. 
 The seafood was also okay. Actually the food was really amazing! I guess one of the best stuff I had until now here in Montréal. Yum Yum!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen