Sonntag, 1. April 2018

Easter Weekend - Inclusive an exclusive Easter-Egg-Hunt!

Bonjour,

this weekend was supposed to be a short holiday in Quebec. The whole hospital got 4 days off. Meaning...leaving Thursday evening, going back to work on Tuesday morning... guess what.. exchange students are not included in this equation. I feel like running out of time, and even after canceling my intentions to write on my thesis it feels like a work-marathon to get everything done before leaving Montréal. After the whole day at the lab, where I was doing great stuff, like cell poking, cell seedings, siRNA knockdowns, data evaluation and working on a coolio-protocolio I was taken to a very special Easter-Egg-Hunt. 


Nope, that is not the easter Egg-Hunt, but that is what the cell poking looks like under the microscope. 

It looked more like that... We went to one of the infamous stripclubs in the village. 
I wouold really recommend to everyone to visit one of these clubs. 
I was positively surprised by the pricy entrance and drinks. I paid about 19 $ and got 2 long islands plus nonstop entertainment. Not bad for the night. Just bad for the next morning, where I had to get up to go back to the lab.
Thank god, we got a poster with the "Star" of the month, to remember that night!
Tim Horton to the rescue! Katerfrühstück! 
Coming in during the holidays can be compared to going to Heilstätten Beelitz. Nobody is there except the Power Rangers on screen. 

 Saturday afternoon Daejung, Bryan and me went Downtown, the place to be for some Easter shopping. 


 And my first time Five Guys. Despite the Hype, which is going on in Europe I was a little disappointed. 


 At least they offered free peanuts for the people waiting in line. 
 Refill!
Just a little fatty! 

 Double Cheeseburger all dressed plus BBQ sauce, combined with spicy french fries. 

No regrets...




Sunday:
Praying for a good brunch place...
Found one!
 Sunday Easter Brunch Time, including Mimosas, because Vicky already brain washed me ...
 Egg Benedict... not sure, if it is a Quebec thing, but I only had it over here... love it!




What else do I need to be happy....work....life...gym! 

 What a great weekend. Tomorrow morning, again Easter-Lab! Peace out!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen