Mittwoch, 11. April 2018

Neighbors are good to a walk, and Curry!

Bonjour, 

last Sunday, or actually I was feeling like going for a walk, yes we all grow up.
The weather was cold, but still amazing. So I asked my neighbor Cyrille to join and we made our way down to the old port and the old part of Montréal. 
 We talked about the reasons, why we moved to Montréal, about the pros and cons for the city and how it is to live abroad. It was nice to discuss with another European about the situation. Missing the feeling you get, while walking through Europe-style-streets....The old part of Montréal is still influenced by the early settlers. Equals, it feels like home. 



 Of course we stopped by the city hall.
 to get a nice view of Montréal.




 Temperature-wise we were forced to find shelter in a unbelievable stylish Café. OMG!
Yes, you got it... that's the entrance door...

 We went to CREW and I was not less than impressed by the location. 

 I guess on Friday I will grab my MacBook and go to CREW for work. 

 Some days later we saw each other again and went to Bighi Curry. I had Japanese style Curry....It was very similar to the Curry I had last year in Okinawa, so they get the Authentic-Taste-Medal. Actually, for the drinks I was biased. They had a Bloody Kim... Bloody Mary with Kimchi add on... Cyrille just ordered and was a little disappointed. I liked the idea of the drink in the end (But mine was still better, it had Kraken-Rum)!



While discussing the Marvel Universe (John, I did my best) I was mesmerized by this crazy painting...poor lady!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen