Samstag, 14. April 2018

Just an unregular Montréal Week!

Bonjour,

last week was super busy with wrapping up every experiment and every evaluation in Montréal. Poking went well, stainings went well, evaluation went well, furthermore I prepared all graphs, statistics and tables for the stuff I did here in Canada.
After all the work, I celebrated while having two Tim Horton Donuts and a XL Coffee on my sofa, but before doing so....


Most pictures were taken either on my way to work...


 ...at work....
 ...on my way to grocery shopping....


 ...or having dinner...

 But, during nighttime and weekends of course I had to give my live-work balance some counterweight. Dancing, Dinner, Drinks, Drag and Dogs were a huge part of the deal haha
Here at Renard, downing a Negroni for Daejungs goodbye.

 Francis' roommates Dog also told me goodbye.
 At Sky with Francis, after saying the dog goodbye...
At "Mado" (most famous drag bar in Canada) for their Tuesdays regular show'
 Yes, that is Mado, comparable to Olivia Jones.
Weizen with an orange...




 Money, money money






 After the show I thought, maybe I need a change... next stop: Barber Shop.
 Waiting at the barber the fact, that there were no sinks for a hairwash caught my attention. This made me kind of nervous, because I did not know what to expect. Once it was my turn I asked my barber (yes, the one on the left) about the no-sink-politics and he told me, that in the Commonwealth it is usual not to have sinks in barber shops, because people go anyway home for a shower afterwards and they would save the time to work on my hair...fair enough...
 Some days later I met with Bryan for a walk in the city (actually for a museum, but thats another blog worth). 



Maybe I should not withholt my evaluation session at CREW :-)











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen