Montag, 16. April 2018

Montréal - Gibeau Orange Julip and Unity Club - Just Dance!

Bonjour and au revoir Montréal.

Four weeks have passed and I will go home tonight. The last weekend was a blast. All my friends made some free time to say goodbye to me, but I guess the must sad moment was, when Nicolas and me said goodbye after having the most amazing party night in Montréal.

You can tell, that he was not amused kkk

The night started for me after hitting the gym at IGA...I found this amazing mix of Bacardi Breezer - Spritzer! It elevated the Aperol Spritz play on words to level infinite.

 I bought two to start my engines. 




Nicolas and me went to Club Unity. The club hosted a party entitled "Gaymers Night". I actaully got asked a couple of times, if I am a gamer... sadly, no. 

But the one thing I am tempted to use the PS4 for is Just Dance! I guess you made already the connection to the party...



It reminded me so much of my time with Claudio, Axel, Marie-Hermine, Alex, Fred and all the other in La Reunion. And of course our Dance sessions back in Berlin. Even Natze's most favorite song was played haha

OMG! The whole club was dancing the Just dance choreography. After 4 songs I was dripping with sweat, but whatever...everybody was. We danced the night away...
 In between I met the official Canadian Just Dance Champion. Thomas was slightly more familiar with the moves than I am. So I guess it must be true.

 Besides Just Dance they had dozens of other games you were able to play, but I just did not care.

YumYum
 In the early morning we went for having my last poutine. Big shout out to Nicolas, taking me to this amazing party!

 On sunday I was in need for a Katerfrühstück. So my coworker Oro and me met in the super east of Montréal for some fast food. 
 Fast food under the radar. The advertisement implies healthy food, fresh orange juice...
 Not! Best fast food I ever had! And the juice... was creamy... not what I expected, but the fact, that the juice comes from a pipe made up for it. 


Bye Bye Montréal. I am sure we will meet again! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen