Sonntag, 9. April 2017

Night Run - Montreal Downtown

Bonjour,

my last week in Montréal has been a 24/7 week. I had to finish all my experiments. To finalize everything I had to work a lot of over hours. On Tuesday I stayed with a quick gym break from 6:30 am to 10 pm at the laboratory. I love doing qPCR at night! my new favorite thing!

 For my way home I was thinking, that I was not running in the city ever.... mostly because of the snow during the last few weeks. So I just called Daejung for a night run from Shriners to the village. We had to cross the whole city. Suburb styled housings just changed to downtown skyscrapers and then from financial district to our old apartment area. 




 Here I kindly present you the "Simon-Dach-Str." of Montreál. In the heart of downtown.
 I got a very shocking call that night and found some sexy strip club on our way.








 It was a great run. No rain (last week we had 5 days of heavy rain), nice temperature and it has been just 9 km. 
I really hope to do that once again here in Montréal.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen