Dienstag, 4. April 2017

Jardin botanique de Montréal - Butterflies go wild

Bonjour, 

on sunday I had the plan to go to the gym and then to work all day long. But the weather was that great that Daejung and me decided to skip studying and work and instead to go to the botanic garden.  ( I went in the evening for 5 hours instead.) Still it was the best decision last week. 
Montréal weather was close to spring and the sun was tickling on our faces. 
The big thing right now in the botanic garden is one part, where they have hundreds of butterflies, which are free to fly around the house. People can enter and be with these little guys for as long as they want to. 

But before checking them we checked their dead friends in the insectarium.
Most of the bugs and butterflies were that colorful, that they looked like jewelry. 

 Hand for scale!

 My new ring!
 After that we walked through the snow covered park into the greenhouse. It was so nice. It felt like summer. Little humid, but at least warm. With the blue sky and the sun. 







 That is a model of a root, reminded me of a bone model. 

 For entering the butterly area we had to stand in line for around 30 min. But I guess it was worth it. They had really nice species flying around. Even very big ones. 






 Wow, monster!

And check this! I found Mottra!



It was AMAZING!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen