Sonntag, 9. April 2017

Last day - Time to wrap up - Bioshpere, China-Town, Downtown

 Bonjour, 


on my last day Daejung and me had to to a lot of unfinished business. We had to go to China town for Dim-Sum brunch, visit the old Expo Biosphere and last minute shopping in Downtown. By the way, it was my first day off here in Canada. I had worked now 5.5 weeks straight. 
On our way to China town, which is just about 3 streets big we just passed by a very intense screening of Scandal :-)

Finally arriving at the Dim-Sum place we had really a lot of food. It was the cheapest food I had in Canada. We had seven of the DIm-Sum plates for about 20 $. Amazing. Unfortunately I was a little hung over from the night before. But anyway we I really enjoyed our trip to China-town.



 The waiter came around any other time with a wagon full of yummy diamonds of the chinese cuisine. 

 This was the weirdest thing we got, little slimy. Btw, I passed on the chicken feed.



 After our trip to China we went to the Biosphere by subway. The subway crosses the river and so we were able to take pictures of the Island of Montreal from abroad. 

 I really did like the architecture of this old Expo pavilion. 


 Super windy, and a little cold, but still an amazing view. 
 We found even a squirrel in his one room home. 
 Afterwards we walked around downtown to get a few impressions how it could look like during summer. It was one of the rare non-cloudy days. Seeing the blue sky was really amazing!


In the evening we went out for dancing. But that is another story.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen