Donnerstag, 31. März 2016

Canyoning - Jungle Explorer!

Bonjour!

Canyoning won the race for the first place of Reunion Adventures until now!

Mountainbiking was a blast, but Canyoning was incredible. I had to overcome my fear of heights several times. Jumping from bassin to bassin, roping 20 m downwards, zip lining into waterfalls with 25 m under me....


Janina, I hope you are proud of me!






So we drove to Saint Joseph, where we met with our tourguide, who drove with us to the Cascade Grand Galet , a super duper waterfall. 

We had to put on skin tight Neopren-Suits, super sexy :-)

After hiking for around 10 min up the mountain we saw the Cascade Grand Galet in all it's beauty. When I realized, that our guide prepared a zip line to jump down into the bassin I felt a little sick.

But when I was down in the water it was absolutely amazing. The water was so super clean and all my fear was unleashed, when I touched the surface finally. 


Next thing was roping down from this tree. I was surprised how easy it was to hold my 110 kg :-)



We slided, jumoed and walked down the river. Sometimes I jumped like a chubby ballerina, but what can I say, it is just in me haha

Here is Claudio jumping like a match :-)



This was the last big zip line. FIrst sliding down for about 10m and then the rope made us fly for about 15 m before the last touchdown in the water. 
It was one of my most challenging experiences, but I guess I got a little addicted to the adrenaline rushes. 
After all this adrenaline we stopped by a natural pool at the coast to relax a little. 

What a day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen