Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2015

Berlin - Zurich - Abu Dhabi - Manila


Mabuhay,

if you read this... it is traveling time again! This summer Johnny and me travel the Philippines.

We started in the early morning in Berlin, where Elisa took us to Tegel to wave us goodbye. From there we had our first flight of our 28 h journey. We had to go to Zurich in order to get the flight to Abu Dhabi. So in the very first our of our journey I ordered a coffee on the airplane... Guess what happened. Most terrible thing that can happen to you in the beginning of your holiday.
I spilled it all over my pants. So I had to wear coffee-jogger until we arrived in Manila where I was very happy to see my luggage rolling around in order to change my pants.

Anyway, I just thought that I can laugh about it when I am old, but actually I got approximately 20.000 disgusted looks, because it really looked like I peed my pants.

Even during waiting at Abu Dhabi I just wanted to sit on my chair without moving. So we sat 7 hours straight in the nice duty free area.



 So when we arrived here we just checked in and then checked the "Mall of Asia" out. It is really nice, that our hotel is super close to that one, which is super close to the airport too, because tomorrow we will go to Boracay... perfect match.
So here is our room, which is more like a 2 room apartment, hehe.





The last few ours we visited the Mall, because John wanted to introduce JolliBee to me. I have never been there, so I was a little  bit surprised eating Spaghetti with spicy chicken and sausage sauce on top. Crazy food for a fast food restaurant.
And there it is, the JolliBee!
 After visiting the mall and eating at JolliBee we went to the promenade at the coast. It was super cute, that there was a fair. We enjoyed the 30 °C at 10 pm with a very refreshing San Miguel Apple flavor. 

And we got an Taiwan original Bubble Tae, which I had with Elisa last year in Taiwan :-) YUMYUM!!
While walking home we got a very  nice warning of the Mall of Asia LED bubble. We have to hide at home, because of the storm which is apparently coming. YAY!
 Whatever, we got a Siopao for calming our nerves. Haha, a Michael-hand full Siopao!

So, see you next time, when we hopefully are still alive and more doing besides eating and shopping.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen