Freitag, 17. Juli 2015

Manila - Caticlan - Boracay

Mabuhay,

today was again, surprise... a very long travel day! After having breakfast at the hotel (Toast and french fries) we went to the airport by taxi. We were super good in time... german genes I guess.... but the rest of the world over here didn't work that way. But before complaining about our traveling problems I can show you some nice shots from the area around the hotel and the promenade.


That city makes me wanna see ore of it! I am excited for our way back home... fingers crossed to have a longer stop here!

Best "Captain-Planet-Commercial" ever!
 Again the Mal of Asia passed by on our way back to the hotel in order to go to the airport.... the worst thing about this "short" trip was the following...
 We had 1,5 h delay for a national flight. Wuhuuu!
The moment we were able to see the airplane I thought, that I will be Indiana Jones qualified after this trip.
 Here the take of, Manila City - Ninoy Aquino International Airport. More or less a nice view, but the view during our arrival..
 Was therefor breathtaking!
 We were very happy to arrive safe at Caticlan Airport, but unfortunately we had to change the island by boat. Again we had to wait 1 h for the ferry. When we finally boarded I guess John was even more happy than me :-)
 On Boracay Island we just had to take the Tourist-Taxi-Bus to go to our hotel, which is directly located at the beach.

 Yes, that beach!



We just had about 1,5 h sunlight left for a short swim beach evening. Then I was jogging and we went out for dinner :-)

Keep you posted about living in paradise tomorrow!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen