Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017

Kahi Island - We found another paradise

Moshi Moshi,
today was our last day in Zamami. Therefore we thought about chartering a water-taxi to go to another island. The one I always talked about, when showing pictures of this group of islands. It was the best idea ever! We entered the boat at 12 and stayed 4 hours on Kahi Island. A place, where no humans life and where seriously for 2 hours we were alone. We just saw a few divers in the ocean. It was our paradise for one day. 


When we arrived we were welcomed by crystal clear blue water. Bathtime started right after the Photoshooting :-)




Yup, sun burned kids have to wear a white shirt during bath time. 

I think we all agree, that this was the best place to swim. Snorkeling was not that much fun, because the corals were a little bit too far away from the coast. We were not brave enough to leave the safe lagoon without a lifeguard nor life jacket. 
 Then our taxi came around 4 pm to take us home, Zamami Island.
 After a shower and packing our bags we left Zamami village for the sundown at Ama beach, where we met our first turtle.
 On the way some posing  kkk



 It has been just one week here on Zamami-jima, but it was definately worth it to come to Okinawa. We got a lot of new impressions, some sun burns and we saw really beautiful landscapes on our trip. The weather was perfect, even because from tomorrow on it will rain for one week straight... Lucky us. 

1 Kommentar:

  1. I went to zamami when I was 17 by alone without telling my parents(they went for a trip to jejudo then). I went to furuzamami, ama beach and nishibama beach. I regret that I didn't go to the observatory near furuzamami. And I really regret not having benn to Kahi! I didn't know any route to get there. I plan to go there july. How much did you pay for that taxi? And could you tell me how to contact the taxi driver?

    AntwortenLöschen