Sonntag, 10. April 2016

Cilaos CANYONING - way too high!

Bonjour,

we discovered Cilaos a second time to go for Canyoning again. Axel told us, that what we did was Baby Canyoning the other day, so we had to do Canyoning the grown up way.

I guess I am not a grown up in the case of canyoning.


NOT adult enough to do this without fear :-(





The arrival time was 8 am, departure time 6 am...perfect day to start the last day of your vacation!

After posing in front of the church we met with the tourguide.

After a small warm up we started to do the really big descents.





The highest one was 55 m!







Even waiting for it was giving me some pain in my stomach.







Haha, Alex was having an amazing time!









This was the high descent. I can not believe I was going down there all by myself, just telling myself that everything will gonna be alright!

Afterwards we had a Milka break and had to hike up all the way we just went down. Then I was even more impressed and afraid of what we just did!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen